Tottenham

‘Radical change’ in Tottenham player: I am fed up if this continue i will leave says Tottenham star

The future of Tottenham midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is still a major topic of discussion, with Juventus apparently showing interest in the Danish player.

Juventus has reportedly made a preliminary enquiry into Hojbjerg’s potential transfer, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Hojbjerg’s position at Spurs has undergone a “radical change,” despite his importance under former boss Antonio Conte.

He has played for a meager 80 minutes on the field thus far this season under Ange Postecoglou’s leadership, largely as a substitute.

Hojbjerg is reportedly the subject of intense interest from Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri, suggesting a potential transfer target for the team.

According to the source, the midfielder might become available during the January transfer window if Tottenham and potential buyers can come to an amicable deal.

According to reports, Hojbjerg is reportedly becoming dissatisfied with his circumstances at Tottenham and is searching for a fresh challenge.

Even his agent has changed, a sign that he wants to look into fresh possibilities in either January or the forthcoming summer transfer window.

Hojbjerg signed on with Tottenham in 2020 after making an impression when playing for Southampton.

He has been a steady and dependable presence in the midfield ever since his arrival.

Although Atletico Madrid had expressed interest in him during the summer transfer window, no deal happened.

Hojbjerg is eager for a change, and now that Juventus and Atletico Madrid are vying for his services, a transfer during the January window appears more likely.

READ ALSO:

Journalist says Spurs star is ‘hugely disappointed’ at latest injury development

Manor Solomon is disappointed to learn that he would be sidelined for three months due to an injury, according to Sky Sports reporter Lyall Thomas.

Solomon has not been able to secure a spot in Tottenham’s starting eleven every week, but he has shown some promise when given the chance, with two assists so far.

On Wednesday, it was revealed that the 24-year-old had sustained an injury during practice and would miss two to three months of action (Raz Amir).

Ange Postecoglou was devastated by the news because he already had to play without players like Ryan Sessegnon, Rodrigo Bentancur, Giovani Lo Celso, and Ivan Perisic. Additionally, Brennan Jonson is not anticipated to play against Luton Town (The Athletic).

Disappointed Solomon likely out until 2024

Solomon won’t be back in action before the new year, Thomas has already revealed.

According to the writer, the Israeli international was ‘hugely disappointed’ by the decision but is ready to bounce back’stronger than ever.’ Under Postecoglou, he was enjoying life at Spurs.

As a result of the absence of Perisic, Johnson, and Solomon, Postecoglou is suddenly short on choices in the broad areas. Bryan Gil has a lifeline now, which is the one positive aspect of the scenario, and he can undoubtedly have an influence if given the chance.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
 
Verified by MonsterInsights